Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Saturday

Wedding Scrapbook



I made this album for my friend.  It was sort of a  non-traditional wedding.  I hope she likes the album.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This digital slideshow made with Smilebox

While I can no longer claim that I am new to blogging, all the technology that goes with it is like Greek.  I recently ran out of space for uploading pictures.  So now  I am playing around with resizing photos.  Smaller pictures allow me to have more blog storage space, but the picture quality is not so good.  Still when you see the Smilebox you can get the picture (no pun intended -lol)

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

1 comment:

  1. This album is great.Truly personalized and it shows how you put a lot of thought into this.I am sure your friend would have loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails